Replica Toys by Mighty Max Clones Mexico

Mighty Max Mexico Clones Replica Figures of Norman, Virgil, Max, Warmonger, and Skullmaster. Plus a replica Shrunken Head of Skull Master and a replica staff for Pharaoh Phang.


Huge shoutout to Mighty Max Clones Mexico for creating all of these Mighty Max pieces for me! They are great quality, perfectly molded from the origins. 😁
Mighty Max Mexico Clones Replica Figures of Norman, Virgil, Max, Warmonger, and Skullmaster. Plus a replica Shrunken Head of Skull Master (open) and a replica staff for Pharaoh Phang.


Almost everything in my collection is original that I've had since I was a kid in the 90s. However, I had never known about these cartoon-inspired Heroes & Villains sets, or the last wave of Shrunken Heads until many years later when I saw photos online. They are rare and expensive, so the cloned versions were a much more affordable option. Must have been a limited release, maybe not even in my area, as the Mighty Max line was winding down in late 1994. 🤔 I feel like I would have at least seen them in the store, as I did get the video game, which came after the peak of Mighty Max hype. I do remember seeing the original Heroes and Villains sets, and not being interested because the repaints like yellow Norman were ugly, and I wasn't missing figures from my sets, so I already had what these offered.

Mighty Max Mexico Clones Replica Figures of Norman, Virgil, Max, Warmonger, and Skullmaster. Plus a replica Shrunken Head of Skull Master and a replica staff for Pharaoh Phang. In front of Skull Mountain battle poses.


The poses in these figures are so dynamic and great for photos! I also ordered a replica of the staff that was missing from my Pharoah Phang So thanks again to @mmclonesmx! I highly recommend them. Great to work with, high quality results, and a wide range of Mighty Max toys they are able to reproduce! 😎
Outdoors photo of when I first received them: Mighty Max Mexico Clones Replica Figures of Norman, Virgil, Max, Warmonger, and Skullmaster. Plus a replica Shrunken Head of Skull Master and a replica staff for Pharaoh Phang.

Mighty Max, Vigil, and Norman battle Skullmaster and Warmonger in front of Skull Mountain toys.

Mighty Max's guardian, Norman, prepares to face his foes in the inspiration for Skull Mountain: Castle Grayskull from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.




Instagram: @MightyMaxForever
http://dlvr.it/Sv6g1S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30th Anniversary of Mighty Max Celebration!